ISC'22 EasyBuild tutorial¶
Maintaining a Modern Scientific Software Stack Made Easy with EasyBuild¶
To attend the live tutorial, you must be registered to ISC'22 (more information here).
All tutorial content will remain afterwards.
The most recent version of the presentation slides are available here.
(all times are CEST)
- [14:00-14:10] Practical info w.r.t. prepared environment for hands-on
- [14:10-14:30] Introduction to EasyBuild: scope and terminology
- [14:30-14:50] Installing, configuring and basic usage of EasyBuild
- [14:50-15:30] Installing software + troubleshooting
- [15:30-16:00] Adding support for additional software
- [16:00-16:30] (coffee break)
- [16:30-16:50] Module naming schemes (incl. hierarchical)
- [16:50-17:30] Integration of EasyBuild in JSC, EESSI, and LUMI
- [17:30-17:45] The EasyBuild community + contributing to EasyBuild
- [17:45-18:00] Q&A + closing remarks (incl. quick comparison with other tools)
Last update: May 27, 2022